Monday, December 3, 2007

My Best Friends

Birgitte
2000
Birgitte is crazy...I never know what to expect when she is put in charge of something. She taught me one of my favorite past times, DRY ICE BOMBS. Without her expertise I might not have so many exciting and police involved stories. Everyone needs a friend like Birgitte, if I didn't have her I don't know how I would get through life.
Alicia
2000
Alicia is one of those people who's first impression is so not right. I thought she was a quiet and shy girl, oh I was wrong. Once I spent more than 5 minutes with her it didn't take long to realize her personality is one of the most interesting and entertaining of all the people I know. She will always be close to me, even when we are far apart.
Scott
2001
Scott is one of those people who understands me more than most. We love many of the same things, food, movies, and awkward humor. He never takes it easy on me, which always provides me with a challenge. He always make me laugh, even when I don't want to. Don't ever let him take the picture!
Cody
1998
Cody moved to Oregon right on time, our freshmen year. Along with Jerai we spent our four years of high school together, doing everything there was to do, with minimal amounts of trouble. Recently I took him to town playing mini golf, a loss (to an amazing girl) he will have to live with forever.

Ben
2001
Ben is like my big brother, always checking up on me and making sure I am doing good. He is probably the nicest person I will ever know and can always make me smile. We should all be so lucky to have a friend like Ben in our lives, he is my constant example through life.
Eddie
2005
Eddie's real name is Audry, but if I ever call her that it freaks us both out. Her cousin was my roommate and I could never remember her name so I have always called her Cousin Eddie. We lived togther @ BYU-I and frequently got into trouble, e.g. breaking windows on accident and stealing from boys.

Jerai
1984
Jerai and I have known each other since we were babies, our mothers are best friends so we were destined to be best friends also. I could not have ask for a better friend to go through all of my life with. She really is always there for me.

Sandy
2003
Sandy and I were placed together as roommates at BYU-Idaho. The first thing I remember her telling me was, "I think we are going to be good friends." She was right on with that thought. The first few days we lived together I thought she was two different people.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea!!! I loved this post, and I am so glad you have had so many awesome friends.

Katie Smith said...

Hooray! Lacey has a blog. Okay, get ready for me to stalk it. Props to Danielle for convincing you to start one. You'll get hooked, I promise. Check us out sometime.

P.S. Have I ever told you how gorgeous you are?! Seriously, you look so great in all of those pics.

Becca said...

You are so darn cute! I haven't seen you in a long time and you are looking so beautiful! Where are you, what are you up to? I found a link to your blog on Katie's blog. I love seeing what you are up to. KEEP BLOGGING!